View Single Post
Old 24-10-2019, 02:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

Unless things has change.. Otherwise For afa.. Just tell them u are there to do the anonymous test.. U will then be given a form to fill up.. (no name, address or Id or contact number required)

You will then be given a number and assigned a consultant.. The consultation and the blood taking in done in a room with lots of privacy..

Wait for abt 15mins for the result.. U will receive it in a room with your consultant..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherethegirlsat View Post
Hello this might sound silly but how does the actual procedure of anonymous test itself?

I want to get tested for peace of mind but the other day I went to supposedly anonymous clinic and its full of people near the reception area, I chickened out since I have irrational fears of bumping into someone I know and also people overhearing I want to do anonymous test

Are there places where you can just book online and just go to a private room without talking to the receptionist. Sounds silly I know but im quite paranoid in regards to this

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here