Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sigueroa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dull pain on right side of testicle, lower abdomen pain, frequent urination

Dear all,

Thank you all for your replies, appreciate it! Much better than posting in other forums..

Anonymous99 - Hmm I hope not.. but I'll monitor first for maybe 1 or 2 weeks.. if issue has no sign of subsiding, I will probably go to GP..

Meviusoption - Woah bro! Are you a doctor or something? You seem very knowledgeable in these issues.. all your replies have been very useful to me! I'll drop you a PM!

Maxsee - Thank you for your comments bro.. I would think it's not prostate cancer.. but might have something to do with my prostate..

DoctorTan - Hope you are a doctor too! Haha.. Yeah. I hope it's not..

To update all now, I don't have any frequent urination now, nor much pain in my pelvic already.. but the dull pain is still present, maybe just a little more significant when I move my penis.. Trying to refrain myself from "adjusting" it too much.. one thing that I have is itchy hands syndrome.. I will keep touching and adjusting to feel it.. Very bad habit of mine..

Anyway, I've gotten some pumpkin seeds (Read that it's good for prostate), gonna include it in my daily diet now..

Thank you all for the comments thus far!