View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
Hi Warbird:

I think this article on Sigma Male is too general and wordy. Too general in a sense because it doesn't work most of the time based on my experience, strategy needs to be formulated depending on the specific lady. And wordy in a sense because if a person doesn't have adequate experience in having relationships with a broad range of women, the article might actually repel ladies instead of attracting ladies. So I think this article on Sigma Male should be read with caution and prudence lest there be negative effects, even for men who are experienced in relationships with women.
Bro,

Thank you very much for your opinions.

A sigma male has unique character, behavior, and personality traits that are considered masculine by females. It's not a strategy. A sigma male doesn't actively hunt for girls/women of his type, unlike a badass gentleman.

Could you please elaborate on the sigma traits that are repulsive to women?

IMHO, a badass gentleman is most attractive to ALL healthy heterosexual girls/women who are not gold diggers. A sigma male won't stand a chance.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Bro warbird,

May I know how much is the tipping in P8/Dynasty for the China girls there post-covid since u said u went recently?

Thanks!
Hi bro,

For PRC girls/women at Dynasty: Butterfly $100 and booking $500.

At P8, no butterfly. Booking from $500-1,000.

You could hang anything you like for singers.

I'll not go again unless I can see at least one girl of my type.

Not sure if the quality of women at Lido is any better. But I seriously doubt it.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.