Thread: little lamb
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Her room is at the last corner deepi inside the shop, open door is next toilet.
In the past experiences, other girls can just use wet tissue no underwear la. With condom should be safe. After the job, can folder with tissue, ask the customer to throw outside. I guess the shop may be operate the same way
Last month I was given a room with sliding door connecting to the next cubicle room, so if the sliding door is open you can see the room next door, this type of room concept is popular for couple massage. Not sure if you are referring to this room.

One thing I dislike is wall is not fully cover till ceiling hence next door can hear your bang bang noise.