View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

i have seen not just one but few sucesssful marriage of singers to sg man. but non of them married to their big hanger customer. one married to a normal customer, one married to the part time waiter.
i have also seen 1 bro claiming to be kc with a gal but suck thum in the end. the al ask him not to show up dring show as well. in fact this is already a typical sign.

well all i can say to the bro in this picture is, the issue now is no longer abt the gal. its abt yourself. you are down because you wanted to be down. worst case you may neeed to see a phsyco doctor to get yourself out of it. sometimes there are these blind spots in life. just have to look at it another angle and u will know whats best for yrself.

i hv seen something similar b4, not singer but ktv gal. 1 bro sees the gal almost every otherday. if she got table he will wait for her to finish work. if no table he will pay her damage and bring her out. in a good 3yrs, they even went malaysia for short trips, all he did was holding hands. not even a kiss. you think possible? i seen it.......

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽