View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: My Hedonistic Past

PART 18

I mumbled in the middle of kissing, “Are you still on Yasmin?”

JL: “Of course boss…you can cum inside me if you want”

Me: “Ok, just wanted to be sure”

JL: “For you it’s ok. I tell you something,” JL whispered in my ear “Even though Im on birth control, I only fuck you raw, everyone else I sleep with wears a condom....I only let you cum inside me”

She continued kissing my neck and running her hands all over my body. I grunted in pleasure and started focusing on stroking and squeezing her cute and smooth ass cheeks.

Me: “You’re the only girl I fuck raw too…you know that right”

JL: “Mmm…yea cos the other girls aren’t on the pill what haha….why you say as if it’s a noble thing leh haahaha”

Me: “Aiya…true la, but I mean even when I fuck 5 girls a week, only you can feel my cum in your pussy…”

I already moved my cock to her pussy opening and without giving JL warning, I penetrated her deeply.

JL let out a loud and sharp moan, “Ooohhhh! Ah…ah….daddy…you never warn me…”

Me: “What warn you? Need to send email to inform you first?”

JL: “No…ahh….ohhh…ohhh……ah..ah ah”

I pushed into her quicky with short strokes, focusing on filling her up with my cock. My erection was stretching her tight hole just right for both of us. She was getting wetter and wetter as I fucked her and I could her the sploshing and sound of her juices being squeezed out by my pumping.

JL: “Ah..fuck me…fuck me like this…it feels nice…”

I was positioned in a semi-spooning position with her and my hands were gripping onto her thighs for extra leverage.

Me: “Put a pillow under your hip….I want to sit upright”

JL moved her pillow under her hip as I requested and with that extra height, I could enter her easily even with my knees folded and my body being upright. I continued to pump her with my cock and with my right hand, I enjoyed her tits.

JL: “Daddy…I haven’t suck your cock yet….”

Me: “Ugh…ugh…suck already ah”

JL: “Just now only…why you so fast fuck me….”

I pulled out of JL and she quickly moved to grab my ass with one hand while grabbing my dick with the other. I felt the familiar sensation of her lips enveloping the tip of my cock, sliding it into her mouth while her tongue pressed against it, ensuring the right amount of suction and tightness.

Me: “Oh baby…you’re so good…”

JL: “Thanks daddy….I want you to fuck my mouth..”