View Single Post
Old 22-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
The LBs trio + 1 that use to perform here is now at the R&B club in AC.
Well, there used to be an LB group that performed at Music Box, Quezon City .. bit allergic for me, as normal pinoy style, when they see foreigner they pick on for the foreigner, but .. the jokes being in Taglish, can get on your nerves a lot ..

Well, fortunately, one of the performers knows me ( ) in a professional way, so he/she keeps it to English as much as possible ..

manilaboy2007: High society is AC ? it gets as clean as it can be .. in AC standard (or rather, Fields Standard .. ) but, decent enough like Republiq ? I would say you are far off .. very very far off ..

On the other hand, there are decent discos in AC, and they are pretty far away from AC !!!

And about property, well, last few months, some friends who got their apartment released were regretting their decision to park money in Manila .. even those built by Reputed developer has floors lifting up, shoddy doors, and bad plumbing ..

I guess you need to budget, Singapore style, a renovation cost to move into those units

And visiting another 'reputed' developer's Landed house, I was a bit more than amazed, when a little bang on the wall felt like I was hitting on chip-board wall .. pretty hollow it was .. and I surmise that's how they can deliver 'cheap housing .. ' starting from as low as 3000 peso a month for repayment ..