View Single Post
Old 25-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all bros!

I hv not organized as many outings recently because of my many commitments. I shall resume my outings asap.

I just posted the following on my other thread:

Some time ago a 'lower than N level bro,' a self proclaimed eugenics authority, posted on this thread that women are attracted to men w/ superior male genes or SMG. I agreed w/ him 100%. That is where our similarity ends.

Then he went on to ridicule me as having inferior male genes because I often write long paragraphs!! I could confidently say that he was full of BS.

I later opined that the following MAN might be considered by most healthy heterosuxal SYTs n women to hv SMG.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

Usually, it will take time and some stressful situations for u to demonstrate that you are indeed such a rare PRIZE. You must be perceived to be such a man when first meeting a dream gal or, if you're not, you are actively working to becoming such a man. Be very ambitious n bold. Not delusional though.

Your mindset n emotional control is the key. You're the prize. You show your social courage, dominance n high status. And your unflappable demeanor, voice tonality and body language. You must also be very comfortable in ur own skin, be very assertive when you're right, and yet humble. And being witty n smart.

Of course SMG may be in the eye of the beholder.

Here is a man who thinks he has SMG.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7338821.html

BTW, I'm a gene believer too...

Comments? Your own version of a man w/ SMG??

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.