View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
because she's a fl on i,sy,ou site.
All of the MLs started off as FL in china la.....

But they start to pretend and change once they discovered this unique singapore market where they can charge fl price but give only hj.....and now getting worse they dont even want to take off clothes....

Perhaps worse of all is the bros who defend them.....if u say a ml bad breathe, someone will pop out to justify why they got bad breathe and why its ok for them to have bad breath.....if u say a ml nips got stale saliva smell, another bro will pop out to explain why its perfectly normal for them to have stale saliva all over their boobs and hint that we should just accept stale saliva smelly boobs as the new special feature of popular MLs

Maybe this white knights got fetish for tasting the saliva of earlier bros and then leaving behind their own saliva for the bros that come later, like some perverted gay choo choo train hahaha

Sometimes i see this white knights action is just very funny la....but at the same time also feel they are very pathetic la and thinking what happen to them...how come they turn out like this ? Even got bro ask ML to clean their boobs also somehow offended this white knights