Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR - Crystal

Full Review - Crystal

Sorry about not being so active on forums as I've been busy..
Went to Tope recently to relieve some stress..

There were about 11 girls working on the day..

Hitomi (new girl), Stella (new girl), Love, Crystal (new girl), Irene, Ana, Yoyo, Aki, Cookie, Mina, Momo..

Quick note on the new girls, both Stella and Crystal are very pretty with petite bodies.. Fans of big tits and asses (like me) should look elsewhere tho as they have the typical slim K-doll body with small tits.

I chose Crystal as she seemed more friendly during the intros..
OKT told me she had only been working for 1 week and had only come to Melbourne 10 days ago.

Her inexperience and freshness showed during the booking.
Her service is not on par with the more experienced girls there.

I had a shower while waiting for her to come in.. And when she came in, she said "No no.. shower together" and spent a long time soaping me up and washing etc.
A good trick to waste time XD

Her catbath was rushed and had no feeling. She would swirl her tongue but instead of tracing lines while she moved; she would lift her head and so it felt more like someone was pecking you rather than getting a good catbath.

Her BBBJ skills were no better. She would shyly lick the head and did not use enough suction. After about 1 min, she put the cap on and proceeded to give me a CBJ. She got a little bit better once the cap was on as she went deeper and sucked harder.

After the CBJ, she went on top and rode me for a bit. She had used too much lube and I could barely feel a thing.

I ended up turning her over and doing her doggy then fucking her in missionary.
She doesn't kiss back and she raises her hands to semi-block you when you try to suck her tits.

I had never really bonked a "new" girl before so for me it was an interesting albeit unsatisfying experience. I pretty much let her do things at her own pace so she could get comfortable and used to the whole procedure. Hopefully as she gets more experienced, her service will improve..

Name: Crystal
BBBJ: 5 (not long enough and bad technique)
Sex: 6 (tiredness made her less active)
Look: 9 (very pretty with girl next door look)
Body: 7 (slim and petite K-doll body with small tits)
RTF: No (not really my type as I am a tits and ass man)