View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
Visited FKK Mainhattan on a Tuesday afternoon (12PM) and I can say that there were more girls than guys there during that time. Including me, there were at least 3 guys and 10 ish girls. All of them were beautiful and I bonked 3 girls for my visit My routine is bonked, makan, rest, and repeat x3. Most of the girls are from Romania with some came from Italy, the first girl that I picked is a 21yo blondie from Italy, the second is 27yo blondie wearing specs (my fetish) from Romania, and the last girl is a 33yo brunette from Romania also (damn wild, this girl literally take control of me). The breakfast is alright, but I do recommend you stay until 3PM when the BBQ starts. They served steak, chicken, burgers, sausages and more. I left about 3:30 PM and there were still more girls than guys.

The damage is 50 eur for normal fj and capped bj. 150 for bbbj CIM (negotiable as I managed to bring down to 100 eur) and entrance fee is 50 euro. Total damage: 300 euro (50 + 50 + 100 + 100) for 3 girls.
Okay, sorry this may sound silly. But do you pay the girls privately or you settle the entire bill at the counter before you go off?

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.