View Single Post
Old 16-10-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A singing hairdresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
I have a fetish for two types of women, hairdresser and one with a good singing voice. I always frequent salons with very pretty stylists and I usually dont move on beyond the professional relationship. Until one day...

This salon is located around town. Not the very atas type but mid tier pricing like $50 for a haircut. The salon is filled with fucking chio stylist and quite pretty 洗发妹. There was this particular 洗发妹 who will always wash my hair when I went down...

Elsa was a foreign girl who isn't very tall. She has long blonde(dyed) hair with a very smooth tanned skin. She loves dressing in a blouse showing her cleavage but selects her bra well so it matches her clothes and never had a nipslip.

"Oh hi, you're new here, whats your name?"

"Yes, I've been here for a month. Name's Elsa. Nice to meet you."

Elsa began to show her magic touch. Washing my hair and massaging my scalp, singing along the way.

nice one, upped +11