View Single Post
Old 22-07-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advice for relationship

maybe u should join more activity go more not aiming one on one gather around with a few group friends together both sexes. Try to intiate gathering sometime u can find the right one in the group. I thought nowadays with most of the new age mindset you guys and gals should be kicking in more. Unlike the past era of the dial tone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Actually i have been wonderin if nw its the best timing for me to look for an relationship (Y2) at uni rn.. Last time used to not be thinking about getting into a relationship, its jus nwadays like nearly everyone ard me is happily attached, getting married soon or maybe having kids.

For some reason abit hard for find at the sch, since all the ones i knew at sch we just couldnt make it. I kinda worried after moving onto the workforce it gets worse since yr opportunity to meet mre girls will eventually stay stagnant. Some small background abt myself, i started uni 2 yrs later than my female peers (so 2yrs + 2yrs (NS) (total: 4yrs)). So highly all the females ard my age are already working and do those xmm in Y3 poly will consider dating others that are way older than them? I knw some bros might say possible (but i think its nt a ONS thing, different gen thinks alot differently frm other) Also dw end up unsuccessful marriage in future cuz of anyhw find 1 for the sake of it.

Tried dating apps aimlessly w/o what i want initially (gt tempted by all the bros here by hw easy to get all the fwbs), but actually nt so easy get fwb also.. Most of my matches are employed and even if they are student, i think they see age+4 or student abit turn off...ya i m f2p, definitely cant compete with those p2w ppl that has big cars or bigger swiping powers on the play field (i think most girls on dating apps do filter for bros with $$$(i also tried seeking advices to alot bros here, majority keep saying is their talking skills, no need good body+face+rich. But at end of the day i think is still money that closes the deal) i consider myself average looking and good body. But usually the ones that got matched with me are the quite horrible ones, like all the bros buyao 1. (i also deep down dw cheat their feelings). So after 2 weeks back in dating apps, i jus realize that i jus want a kinky or naughty gf nt a fwb. Maybe i havent meet a decent looking fwb in my life yet.

Sorry to make u guys read my whole rant. So where did you guys found yr gf/bfs? Sch/work/datingapps/events? Should i be in the stage to find now or should i wait till i started working again? Need fellow samsters/samstress to advice