View Single Post
Old 28-01-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
To proof my point that sometime how easy to get an ML fr non FJ establistment out, i will share it here my conversation w that ML later when i am free. i just added her wechat ytd.

Pls note that not all but majority can bring out. And it is not for bragging but more for sharing. They are after money and cant blame them too.
No doubts at all

If have the financial means and freedom of single life, can arrange any kind of adventure you want.

These women are here to make more money in the shortest time available. Else there's many other jobs they can do without stooping to doing massage and they can keep their dignity and self-pride intact.