Thread: Genital Warts
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Genital Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
Standard hould be no difference la.....imho should go DSC as more specialize in STDs & NSC sees those non-STD skin problems as well.

Not to scare you but heard Warts are treated by "burning" with liquid nitrogen
bro with any sexually related problem should go to DSC for check up. going to GP is useless. bro with skin problem like warts can go NSC also because most of the docs in DSC are from NSC. Was checked up by a chio female doc in DSC and found out she is from NSC But of course, go DSC is faster, dont have to wait long long in NSC esp if u are subsidy patient.

As for treating of warts. Last time I was given a cream to kill the warts. quite effective i must say. no recurrence so far. but it's damn painful when the skin starts to peel I think better than using nitrogen where someone does it for u.