Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
lovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Wow. This girl really got the atas well groomed look. Can tell that she really working as a professional model from her dressing and make up. Especially her posture with her tall slim slender sexy body, the way she bring forward herself to me makes me feel high class too. Her English is not very good but she tries her best to communicate and friendly towards me.

The best is her seductiveness in bed. Seeing her slim sexy body and the moans she makes when I pump her is like in heaven. I opted for rimming extra, and the sensual ticklish feel when she licked my ass makes my body soft. Her blowjob is simply out of this world too. Combined with alternating between my asshole and my dick, her licking and sucking made me almost cum before I get to pump her. I have to slow her down to control my cum.

Honestly, I doubt I will encounter another girl like her in future. She is totally my type 10/10. Thank you bro elite for arranging Angel the gem 💎

Not really willing to share her by writing such fr. But angel ask me to review for her. So I very reluctantly write this to share .....