Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Thelifeaquatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Eva SNS

Met up with Eva for an early afternoon slot, central location with options for driving or MRT.
Photos are a bit old but Eva has kept in great shape so no problem there.
Very friendly, offered me water and fruits. Asked if I wanted company in the shower but it’s not my thing and I just had a quick wash alone. She has a large array of toiletries if you’re in need.
Onto the bed and quick discussion on what I wanted to do including if I wanted to give her AJ. YES!
Started from there with a sensual bbbj and cat bath with a bit of head holding and DT towards the end. Returned the favour with some painting and fingering until she reached for the condom and pulled me up top.
Started with some missionary and then slid me into her ass. Went like this for a while before switching to doggy for an amazing view. I rolled onto my back positioning her in reverse cowboy and watched her pump up and down. After a good 5 minutes like this she spun around and whipped off the condom for another round of BBBJ with particular attention to my balls. New condom and back into cowgirl before flipping to missionary for the final push. She could see I was getting close and slipped me back into her ass to finish. Exhausted. What a session.
Cleaned up and had a chat, insisted I eat some fruit and I was on my way, a happy boy!
RTF? I need a rest first!