View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshine81 View Post
FR for 10 Aug 2022

After 2 years of closure, finally managed to come down and pay a visit. As mentioned by bros here, not much choices and there will be a queue to wait. Managed to settle with H10.

1st Raid.
H10R04 Xiao Wei
Damage : 60
Surprised she still could remember me from those years at H22. Service was much better than pre covid. Lost to her thru her extensive ball playing, teasing and BBBJ. Shot in her mouth coz I couldnt control it longer..haha..Apologized but she says its okay as maybe its been a long time. I said Yes and also because her skills seems to have improved much. Haha..

2nd Raid
H10R05 Sally
Damage : 50 (Was surprised she quoted 50 i/o 60 as mentioned here)
After XW, decided to have a puff outside H10..And after that saw Sally's door opened. Since no one was there decided to come in and take a look. Ended up in her room. Haha..
Service was good. Though her mouth skills couldnt match Xiao Wei, she covered that flaw by doing 69 BBBJ and i managed to play and lick her pussy and did AR together..LOL..
Did her in 4 positions. Missionary, cowgirl, doggy and standing doggy by the door. With her moaning, I bet those Uncles out there (who loves to eavesdrop by the door) could get a hard on listening..LOL..

Left PT a happy man after 2 years of no action.
Slept soundly last night. Will pay a return visit to XW and maybe check out others.

Fyi, H4 might be opening soon as informed by Sally. H22 will turn to a japanese eating house..dunno true or not..haha
Will love to try XiaoWei with a standing doggy