View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXquisitew0w View Post
Chiong for so many years and this must be the worst i’ve encountered

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/amy-massage/

Reached location, door opened by a pretty and tall lady. Hoping to have a good session with a pretty lady on my off day.
After shower, lied down on bed, massage was piano type and after 10mins, proceed with HJ and unloaded. Took a bath, paid, and left. Even though she asked me to rest on the bed. I didnt want to bcos there was no conversation between us. Zero talk, zero GFE, touch her boobs and she say ticklish. 25mins in and out. Spoil my off day and had to go to a parlour to get another massage
Seems to be a few contrasting experience on this gal. I tired booking her in the past but timing don't fit. Maybe dodge a bullet lol. But at least her looks and figure appears to be endorsed by all whom visited her. Might take a chance to find out myself just how good/bad she really is. Thanks for sharing.