View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/nicole-massage/

FR for nicole. Take note, not the syt nicole (massage-nicole) that has been the recent craze. This nicole has been around for quite some time, my last visit to her was half a year ago. Although I generally prefer SYT, once in awhile i like to visit a slutty ML who knows how to take charge. Although she is not someone you will turn your head if you see in public, her looks will grow on you as she got the very slutty vibe and GFE gao gao.

Those who visit her before may have complain about her work environment (spa) where the bed is separated by a curtain. But fret not, her new work place, although still a "spa", is in a rather unique shop set up. It is 1 shop unit (very small) and everything required is cram inside. 1 Bed, 1 shower cubicle, anything else that is needed. No more sharing of toilet or needing to see another bro/ML, and introduce a lot of play-ability since its private now.Location wise is a rather high traffic place, especially since its beside a market. But as the saying goes "越危险的地方就越安全“, can say go there eat/dabao or shopping.. Not very near MRT, but it is convenient for bros who are driving or taking bus (limited number though).

Had to wait about 15min because the bro infront of me was late (buay steady, book ml still late delay other bro time). Was about to leave the place when receive text from ML that shes ready. As mentioned above, its a small unit and everything you need is inside. Glass is already tinted, and she will lock the door and put those zig-zag wooden stand(not sure whats the proper term, but you know i know la ) you see in massage place to cover up as double protection. Took a quick shower in the cubicle and proceeded to lay on the table. Light was dimmed and we made some small talk about last time, but i have a feeling she dont remember me since it has been so long.

Massage was still good, sufficient strength and do back stepping massage. step half way she will use her feet to tickle my balls, quite a interesting experience, but nothing to shout out. One bad thing was quite frequent phone usage because too many bro booking her. She say these few day got booking till late night. Seems like business is booming but never see much of her MR here. Maybe all the bro keep her to themselves haha.

Her HDLY is quite skillful, something most ML nowadays lack. Although shiok, it was very short-lived. Not sure if its because of timing got cut short by the front bugger. Was asked to flipped and she ask what menu I want today. I act innocent and say just get the most basic since you got another customer waiting. I personally feel this is where she shine with GFE and sluttiness, "this is your time and nobody is more important than you now" and she offered full package saying "我想把你吃了“. blood go to small head and off to the main story we go!

DISCLAIMER: I realize not everybody get offered the top up menu(not listed in her ads), some do, some don't. I also don't know what is the magic to unlocking. if you get im happy for you, if you don't, please don't rage and just find another ml to go.

Despite her age (im assuming 3x), is very well maintained. Although her look is so-so to above average, her figure is stunning. Her boob is probably B/C? bigger than my hand, and her ass is bouncy type. She first gave me bbbj and I was touching her ass, then she flipped up the skirt and voila, she was going commando the whole time. Gave her ass and pussy a good rub and can feel her get wet quickly. After a good blow, she straddle on me and let me grope + zhut zhut her boobs. Although she complain her nipple is too big, i quite like it, and she get aroused and nipple get hard easily. I offered to go down on her, but due to time constraint (probably?) she say next time we can do 69 and many more if time permit. She then grabbed the condom and gave me a short blow before taking the top position. Details of the fuck i leave it to your imagination... proceeded to missionary and finally doggy. But can feel she a bit rushed, keep ask if i want to shoot already or not. kind of turn off, but eh it was still a good fuck as i spank her ass while i doggy her. Finally release and end up my leg aching till I cant stand properly (sign of a good fuck )

Took a quick shower and left quickly as she usher the next bro in. In out 50min (sorry to the bro after me, since I end up cutting into your time as well...)

Overall summary for tldr; bros
Look: 6-7 (will grow on you)
age: 30+? Not SYT, idk what is the classification between pre-milf and milf so shall not label her in case i get zapped
boobs: B/C? im guessing C since its bigger than my hand, but im no boob expert. but it is a very nice pair of boobs, next time would love to try kiap between her boobs. She got a bigger than average nipple, not sure what you can do with this info. for people who love/hate nipple size
body: 8 very well maintain for her age, wont lose to a 20ish.
Massage: 8 one of the better solid and proper massage
GFE: 10 i would say a mixture of GFE and sluttiness that make me attracted to this ML even though shes not what i would normally go for.
sensual: - can't comment as HDLY was too short and I went for top up course.
full course
price: 120 + top up (I am not putting how much the top up is because I feel the price can be nego. the price she offer me now is different from the price she offer me then) bro who got skill can probably get a better price than me, but for me, have a good time and reasonable to wallet i think im ok.
RTM: yes when I need a good fuck, because somehow she always push for full course when i visit her