View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Hi,
thanks for the FR and comparison.

I was at classic on Saturday and the price is the same at 350k.
So I am not sure why your price is slightly different.
Did you drink something there?

Personally, I prefer travel as there is less pressure by the mummy but the band and live show at classic is better la (for the budget joints)

Classic girls tend to push for tips more than Travel (my experience and they demand more too).
but I gotta say classic girls the past weekend was quite good batch.
And surprisingly at about 9pm to 11pm, not as many customers as before.

That's strange. I don't know why but I was quoted 365k and another bro on here reported 365k too in an earlier report. It's possible we might have been been scammed by a mamasan though. I always kept paying 365k afterwards automatically which kind of sucks. Oh well.

15k is such a tiny amount though for a scam. So I don't know what the point of it is. I'll just start handing over 350k automatically next time. This is the third type of scam i'm aware of at Classic then.

As far as Travel vs Classic goes..it could be luck but after many girls from each I still believe Travel is worse. My experiences at Travel would be near opposite of yours. Classic girls haven't really been that aggressive about tipping with me. Travel girls have always asked for a tip at end. I've never had a girl at classic rush sex but travel girls have done it to me a few times.

I agree mamasans at travel are less pushy though.