View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

thanks for taking your time to explain i get it how it goes for her it is as if a kid with a new toy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Thanks for reading and your time. Actually, I reconnected with her some time ago and found out more stuff.

Apparently, it's not like I unlocked her or anything. It was more of, she was never put in the position herself to try or do wild things.

The experience with the young lad, initially, I thought I was 'controlling' her to spice up our sex life as I was already getting bored of her back then. As it turned out, she was curious herself for more and was attracted to that fat young lad back then as well, especially after some good grinding his big penis in the club. Having me there to watch was more of security for her as it was her very first one night stand with a stranger.

Yeah, the truth hurts my ego. Lol.