View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarantino View Post
Not a loaded question. I was asking for value and it rubbed you the wrong way because I hadn’t provided any value myself. I want to provide value - I just don't know what info or stories you guys want so was asking.

If you walk slowly on the streets outside the malls in Recto, Cubao and probably other business centres in similar sketchy areas in Manila, you'll probably spot some girls lingering, trying to make eye contact who I'd imagine will go with you for that kind of price. Anywhere with a SOGO and malls in the same vicinity is a good rule of thumb.

I haven't personally gone with any of them or asked their price as they look pretty rough.

Again, I've never been there myself but there is a famous brothel called "Cubao Sauna" in Cubao that cost something like 700 entry then 700 to the girl. It has closed down though since COVID.

My only experience with this kind of "budget" mongering is in local KTVs in the slums in Manila. By "KTV", I mean a hole in the wall shack with plastic tables and chairs, red horse with ice and a 1990s TV blaring out karaoke. If you've spent much time exploring Manila at night, you'll know the kind of place I'm talking about.

I'll tell you about my 3 experiences at these places in the next post...
students are easier to catch at starbucks if you can strike a conversation wit them to be frank