View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 40k to 保养 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
Surprising heard from my buddy his friend is paying nearly 30k ~ 40k for a beautiful PRC even Covid time.

wondering is there really love or just companionship?

During good days I think 15k - 20k is already the max. Or I am just a mountain tortoise.
This kind of ppl likely showboat la.

(1) the smartest type of ppl and super solid one sian girls without 💰. Girls just stick to them because of their successes and intellectual
(2) the smart but cannot get free girls type will pay for girls (pay as you use)
(3) the most kumlan type is like your friend. Pay then the girl enjoy company with (1) the smartest type (2) sometimes try to earn extra money by entertaining other men.

Your friend is the most brainless one. Haha! Like paying to lease a cow but leave it at the farm. Lol!