View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
What happen if spouse used to work and stopped work due to give birth. Then after birth become a stay home mum. Then divorce happen?
Got winning chance for no spouse maintenance? Or she will be asked to go back work.
There is no way one can avoid paying maintenance for ex-spouse unless its a one off payment or she chooses not to claim. If woman quit to be stay home mum, likely is the maintenance will be higher compared to when she working. Cos she now zero income the kangaroo court will take this factor in. And no choice to work or don't work is hers court cannot ask her to go back work.