View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

i've tried xiaoya in her own house (0819) and i can vow for bro MP's claim about the yi tiao long service rendered at this house. as for the WL, average looking short and petitie girl. makes you fantasise about bonking a sec sch ah lian.

more to the services, the bathroom is exceptionally spacious and the shower routine includes butt massage on the inflatable bed while you are lying faced down. AR service is being inserted in this portion instead of the usual venue (ie. bed). flip over and it will be boob rub while lying on your back. this process of showering has minimal hand contact from the WL. overall experience, 8/10.

but i believe that choosing the right WL who is trained in this aspect and very service oriented will add tremendous value to every bro's FR. looking forward to read more FR on this house.