View Single Post
Old 31-03-2013, 04:41 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Han Han (L08 H19)

Face: 7.1/10
(A tanned SYT with nice pair of eyes & sharp nose. Her facial complexion not so good, i can see pimple marks & pimples on her face. She has a mole on her left eye. Somehow I find her resemble mediacorp actress jade seah or tong yu bing about 30%. This fulfilled my fantasy of jade seah/tong yu bing look alike. Overall I like her face as I find that she looks more like a sunshine outdoor Singaporean girl. I noticed her mouth has a strong cigarette smell.)

Body: 7/10
(Neither slim nor plump. I can see she has some tummy fats. A bit bah bah nice to hug. I also noticed her back has many circular marks which she claimed she went for some Chinese medical treatment. Her body skin is ok, not very smooth. She claimed when she first came she is slim & her body is well toned. She told me she is slimming down now. Hope she can get back her slim toned body as i prefer slim well toned body.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Natural B cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Nice to nibble, fondle, suck & play with. She knows how to use her boobs to arouse my dick.)
Foreplay: 7/10
(The moment the door is closed, she hugged me & gave me a peck on my lips. Then she proceeded to undress me sensually. Great effort. If she can do strip tease that will be even better.)

Bath: 8/10
(Yi tiao long bath standard on the water bed. She soaped me thoroughly on my front & back from neck to toes. Very hygienic. She then used her boobs, body, pussy & back side to rabba my back & front. Very sensual, erotic & shiok. I liked the part when she used her nipples to tease my dick head very shiok. Somehow i find that she is quite heavy esp the part when she used her back side to tabba my back & sat on me. Overall the bath was great. More action to come on the bed.)

Cat bath: 7.8/10
(With warm water followed by mouth wash in her mouth, she gave me a thorough cat bath from neck to ankles. Her cat bath suction is great with those pop sound & i felt her teeth brushed against my flesh. she also used her boobs to rabba my entire body & liked to use her fingers to tickle me. Overall i enjoyed her cat bath.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(Initially we locked lips & frenched in a slow, sensual, gentle, passionate manner like how bf & gf frenched. Slowly the frenching transformed into aggressive manner. She sucked my tongue into her mouth & she gave me soft bites on my lips. Her tongue is very agile & playful & liked to interact with my tongue. Great to French this babe but i prefer gentle & sensual frenching thou. Lots of oomph factor when we frenched. Caveat applies to frenching.)

AR: 7.9/10
(Commando style AR. She poked her tongue into my ka chng hole & tongue fucked me non stop. Very shiok. Surprised a syt can performed such a commando style AR. Impressed! My ka chng hole is practically raped by her tongue. I also enjoyed myself when she poked her finger into my ka chng hole.)

BBBJ: 8.2/10
(Her BBBJ is heavenly & top notch. Deep throated, strong suction & many variations. 100% BBBJ with no HJ action. I liked the way she looked at me with CFM & horny stares while she BBBJ me. When she BBBJ me she used her fingers to aroused my body & balls. Shiok.)
Pussy painting: 8/10
(Had a great time painting her pussy. No smell & taste. While i am painting her pussy she moaned so loudy & caressed my face & messed my hair. Seems like she enjoyed my tongueful. Her pussy hair recently trimmed.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(One of the best FJ I ever had. When i poked my dick into her pussy, i told myself oh gosh she is so tight. One of the tightest pussy i ever bonked. While I am pumping her in missionary position she keep moaning so loud til i think passers by can hear her. In missionary position i frenched her & pumped her. She pinched my arms, squeezed my neh neh & bite me on my arms gently. She seemed very horny. However i find her moaning & expression a bit exaggerating thou. In cow girl, she rode my dick fast & furious while grabbing her own boobs machiam like those jap av style cow girl. Eventually cannot tahan her horny & wild expression+loud moaning+ tight pussy i eventually cummed.)

GFE: 8/10
(I had great chemistry & sparks with her. Great GFE & KC. We chatted about almost everything. Looks like she is in my regular list from now on.)

RTF: Confirm yes.