View Single Post
Old 23-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Later that evening, I finished school and was looking forward to the chalet.

I reached home and I paged Christina, She told me her parents will be helping her collect the chalet keys which is at 3pm, and Felicia and Sonia will be with her as they will be shopping in the morning and preparing the BBQ stuff.

I went to bed after our chat on the phone, and woke up the next morning with Happy Birthday messages from Sonia, Felicia and Christina, Joanne paged me too, But to ask if I wanted to go out on Saturday ( I guess she was trying to reinstate our bond). and in actual I have let whatever happen pass after Friday's incident. I left her a voicemail and told her that I had a appointment and I could not meet her.

I paged penny for the first time leaving a voicemail asking what time she would be going down, She called me back and told me Jasmine and Ann would be meeting her as her parents will be sending them there and I could not join them as she has told her parents it's a all girls chalet.

I told her that it's ok and I started packing my things needed for the chalet, My dad Give me some money and I took a lonely train ride from Bishan to Pasir Ris.

On my way there I heard my pager beep and after alighting At Pasir Ris, I listen to the voicemail, Christina told me the Chalet number and the girls were all there, Asking me where I was.

Last edited by Starter; 23-05-2016 at 10:59 AM.