View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

"WAH PIANG EH!"

"OEI!"

The latter was her simultaneous response as we caught within each other's peripheral visions.

(I do not use vulgarities often so I was actually quite "cultured" in those days)

"What are you doing here??? You frightened me sia!" I raised my voice and it echoed through the corridor.

"Oei you can softer anot? You wanna wake all the hantu up issit???" Angelina gazed at me as she tried to control her volume.

(trust me if it's the current me I would have exclaimed "what the fuck")

I walked up to her while carrying my backup tapes. "How come you are here?"

"Actually that's my question also, cos I didn't know you are here today. We have some work that needs to be done here since HR is shared services with this office."

"Ah okay, same as me. IT also shared services here." I squeezed a smile out after an initial scare. It is now that I took a closer look at her under the dim light. She dons a yellow dress with a u-neckline - while it does not show any cleavage it was obvious her assets were stretching the frontal portion of her bosom, while the hem of the dress was just above her knees. I reckon from a distance I could have a good peep if she bends down...

...back to reality.

"But what business HR has here? Cos for me we store backup tapes here."

"We also store older and some current lesser-used files here. But this place do give me the creeps man. And hor, I also heard there is a safe here, I wonder what's so secretive." she responded.

"Oh that-" I quipped. "We store tapes in there now."

"Oh really? Then can I have a look in the safe someday?" she seems excited.

A man and a woman. In the basement. Secluded. In a large room without disturbance. What can happen.......

......what happens was my thoughts went a bit off wild.

"Oh yeah sure, maybe another time ba. Today really took too much time, I gonna clear up my stuff then go back main office liao."

"Just nice, maybe we can go back together?"

Wow, if only she was single, I would certainly believe the stars are aligning for us to be together.

"Yeah sure, do you have other things to do here?"

She shook her head. "Bo liao (no more), faster get out of this place man."

With that we walked out of the corridor and I locked the door behind, then i let her walk up the steps first. She seemed to have hesitated a bit.

"Just in case you roll off the steps, still got me as cushion. Don't anyhow think." I tried to clear it up.

"So..." she opened her eyes and they glittered at me. Darn I swore for a moment they emitted an unknown voltage at me. "what do you think I am thinking?"

"Huh?" I was caught out by surprise. "Nothing lah! Faster faster!"

I signalled her to climb up the staircase and i followed her 2-3 steps behind. Maybe if I was behind a couple more steps and with some luck I can see...

......nah. Please be a gentleman.