Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
davidboy1985 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Visited a very chio Linda at balastier. This 24hr joint was formerly where popular and highly rated MLs like Yoyo (now at a new joint in Geylang) and Maomao (rtc) started their work in SG.

The joint now has a new name. Anyway, Linda have been here for a couple of months already but hardly anyone talk about her. After chatting with her for a while I decided to visit her.

Looks: 8/10 Look sweet and chio from her photos. The real person is not far from photo, about 85% resemblance, look around 30 yo. She has eyes that could talk.

Body: 9/10 She has a shapely body with curves at the right places, with beautiful long flowing hair. The highlights I would say are her natural D ample assets with perky tits, feels a bit on the firm side which doesn't make them sag.

Service / GFE: 9/10 soothing whole body massage, catbath and ample use of her D assets for body massage. Oh she has a hell of a tongue which she use skillfully, shiok! 100% accommodating, very good service attitude and not rush for time.

She is a real hidden gem just being discovered.
Hi bro, can PM contacts?