View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

BARBIE - THE PIMP

Had Barbie yesterday afternoon.
Location is central, have to follow Bro Flash's instructions to enter discreetly.
Room has a Queen size mattress on the bed. Good enough.

Looks: Young and pretty like her photos. Hair nicely done up like this Telegram photo.
Body: 165cm tall at least. Have tattoos, slender model like body to die for. Well kept. Perky butt not those flat board type omg!
Boobs: More than a handful, she say they are real, I am no expert but they are definitely soft with nicely light colored shaped areolas.
Frenching: Non stop. Can fall in love with her lol.
BBBJ: Can better but she is hardworking enough to go on when I ask her to. A joy to have a beauty sucking me off.
Painting: A neatly trimmed kitty, no foul smell, she moaned super loud when I was tasting her.
FJ: A tad inexperienced but thats probably due to her young age. Willing to try any position as instructed, a pleaser. Senior bros might want to teach her more but there is no need to teach her about moaning, hers is natural and sexy as they are Best of all, she felt tight and naturally lubed in any position.
GFE: Shy babe who is willing to engage with her simple english. Just had to hug her sexy body to rest is enough for me. The feel is better than my own girlfriend lol.
RTF: Yes and highly recommended. This is a gem. Overall a 8/10.