View Single Post
Old 14-11-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Small bust gf zaogeng Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Sorry bros for my late update. Been busy with other stuff lately. Will continue and finish the story soon.

When we were back to my hotel room, some of the lights were off. And we could see both of the girls were on bed. J gave me a evil grin and slowly walked to the bed. He signal me to come over as he pulled the blanket away. To our surprise, A wasn't wearing any pant! Both of us were staring at her pink translucent panties. Before I can react, J gave me a thumb up and placed his hands onto E pants..

Me: Bro, you sure you ok about this?
J: Yes bro, only for you. Don't tell anyone.

J pulled down E pant while I watched in excitement. Really can feel my heart beating very fast. Shortly her white lacy panty was revealed.

Wait..it looks like same design that A wore earlier...(thinking to myself)

J: Eh, how come E is wearing this panty? I remember she was wearing a cotton white panty before we came over. Oh wait, this one looks like A panty that she wore just now. I saw her wearing back in the massage room.

A pink panty example

E white panty example

J: Bro, this one A's panty right? E doesn't have this kind of panty.

Me: Not very sure..but seems so....maybe they have bought the same panty.

J: I don't think so. I know all the panties that E has. Why is E wearing A panty? But damn kinky leh..

He suddenly bent down to smell the panty that E was wearing.

J: Bro, smell good leh...better than E ones...you come smell..
Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and pulled me over to E and signal me to smell the panty.

By then, I was already very excited over the whole situation and couldn't think properly. I knee down and placed my nose near to her panty. I can tell it smell actually like A panty..but I don't know why E was wearing it.

Little did I expect while I was smelling E, J went over to A and did the same to her.

J whisper softly across the bed: Bro, confirmed..that one is A panty. Smell the same.

J continued smelling A panty while using his nose to press against her hole. A suddenly let go a soft moan.

Me: Hey bro, what are you doing man? That's my gf leh..(feeling pissed off)

J: Sorry bro, I drank too much...A smell so goooooooooo.....

A's hand suddenly pressing J head against her private area. I looked over at A and realised she still shut her eyes while doing this..She must have thought thT it was me hence grabbing J head to pleasure herself. Obviously J was so into rubbing my gf and had no intention to stop. I felt so unprepared for what I saw and experienced. Yet seeing J and A enjoying themselves make me feeling hard.

Turning back to E, I did exactly what J was doing to my gf. In no time, I could feel E getting wetter and wetter. I secretly slid her panty to the left and started licking her juice coming out from her pussy. Surprisingly, it tasted better than A whose is a bit salty. While I was eating out E, I heard A moan loudly. Something sounds familiar whenever A had her orgasm.

I quickly slid back E panty and looked over to J and A. She had let go of J head and seem like she just released herself.

J: wow bro, A damn horny sia..I couldn't breathe at all. She so damn wet sia..
Me: Think she got the mood la...E also wet already...
J: You must have serve E well that's why she wet already
J: Bro,.you made her panty so wet now. Take off her panty la..
Me: Wa lau, I haven't kao bei you yet...you already kao bei me sia...A also very wet already..
J: Ok bro ok bro...I do now. Don't kao bei me la..

J bent over A and pulled her pink translucent panty down. Revealing her private area fully. Omg..this fucker played me out...

J: She so wet bro...
Me: Oei, don't touch her already.. that's my limit liao.. after all she is my legit gf leh..
J: Chill bro...E also my gf leh...some more you are the third person who did this to her...
J: Ok la bro, I let you pull her panty off la...

Me looking at E, looking so drunk..yet my little bro couldn't stop me from pulling down my friend gf panty.. As I was pulling it to her knee, I could see her pussy fully unblocked.

Me: She shaved just now ah?
J: Yes, I like clean shaved

Just before I could pulled her panty off, E suddenly sat up.

E: J...J....where are you? J? I want to drink water...J ah...
please continue bro! you should take over this thread. your story more interesting!