View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Well we know it was going to end badly, but unlike what most people thought of who will be catching us, it was not my buddy.

I didn't message or call her. Last I heard, through sources, they divorced. I don't blame Milton... I don't blame her, blame little gog la.

It's just a normal story, spiced up to make it nice to read, the events are not really clear enough as I dropped off some bits to hide information, but the idea is there.

I'm not best writer here, I'm just converting my life story into something more readable, more fun and sadly yeah, bad endings which follows. Not all are amicable, but these 3 are the more memorable ones.

I can't help you liao who ask you every morning chase my updates, now ownself blue-ball ownself HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Thanks for reading, I don't really need a standing ovation or applause, just glad you folks didn't get tired of my long-windedness, slow updates and stupid moments. Sometimes I don't even know why I should share my dumb dumb moments with you people. LOL....

Fiction, fact, whatever la. Happy can already

I'm glad you folks enjoyed my story of betrayal and lust, it's nothing glorious or be to proud of, it's just a past story of mine... and yes, lurker mode will be turned on LOL....

Recently got ppl share video of car sex on facebook. is it you gog gog