Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Sultry SYT with Thick Long Juicy Lips

WL: You You
House: L16 H08
Home Guizhou
Ht/Wt: 158cm/50kg
Debut: Aug 2013

Looks (6.5/10): Sultry SYT with thick long kissable lips. Resembles 20% like Shu Qi (lips and side view). Eyes and nose medium size, squarish face and long golden brown hair. Fair complexion with slight freckles on face. Smooth skin, slight tummy was sighted, neck was a bit short. Her butt was tight and firm, pussy bright pink and nice. Her pussy was a bit sore that day (explained why a bit redder than normal). She said one of the client did not allow her to use KY and rubbed too hard on her, so poor thing, she sobbed a bit as she shared…She said she just came out of code red, hence pussy a bit dry and sensitive, same for her tits. Alamak, should have tried her a week later! Poor timing, anyway, what the heck, just handle her with care…

Boobs (7/10): Nice soft bouncy and squeezable boobs of A+ to B cup. Tits were nice small eraser size and pinkish when licked. Loved sucking and licking at them. (with gentleness)

Frenching (7/10): Initially she was a bit unwilling and not spontaneous. After we got to know each other better, she opened up and finally we frenched liked long lost lovers.

Painting: Nil. She was not comfortable as she just finished her code red.

AR (7/10): She did this for quite some time when I stood on fours. Gentle licking around and into the ass crack and non-aggressive type which I liked.

Bath (6/10): SOP. Usual front and back body rub. Nothing more.

Cat Bath (7/10): Long slurpy strokes with pop-pop sounds. Quite shiok. She spent quite some time on my sensitive parts like inner thighs, balls and butt.

BBBJ (7/10): Half to ¾ shaft strokes with licking on the meatus of my dickhead. Very skillful and I didn’t know how she still managed to lick it when my dick was inside her mouth? She turned 360 when she performed this act when I stroked and caressed her nice smooth body.

FJ (7.5/10): she pounded onto me after she finished the cat bath and began squeezing her body on mine, damn shiok…After a while, I bueh tahan liao and got up and pinned her down and frenched her. She did not reject. So I continued to kiss her and lick her boobs and tits. Felt her body spasms as I did the act and she started moaning softly…I inserted into her wet pussy slowly and started to pump slow but deep into her. Changed to sitting position and bonked her harder and harder with piak piak sounds…her moaning was louder and louder. She buey tahan liao and wanted to take over on top. She cowgirl me skillfully, not the hard bouncing type but the soft and quick strokes of her pussy in and out of top half of my harder shaft.. damn shiok.. and I thought she enjoyed this more than me leh, hehe… I switched back to sitting position again but this time rocking her harder and harder, higher and higher…I then carried her up and bonked her in the air. She was a bit unprepared at first but soon she got the hang of it and started moaning loudly again. Man, she sure weighed a ton at 50kg! (of course I didn’t say that to her, haha). Soon, we were getting a bit off balance so we sat back on the bed to catch the breaths for a bit. Then I continued with the missionary as I drove her higher and higher into cloud 9… Felt it coming soon so flipped her over and doggied her. Her ass was curvy and firm with good cushion as my pelvic bones were colliding fast and furious into her soft landing curves…The rest was history…

GFE(6.5/10): We chatted a bit but didn’t quite get strong gfe from her.

Overall: Sultry SYT with thick and long kissable lips. Good frencher but caveat applies. Good overall BBBJ and engaging FJ.

RTF: Yes but later after see some new babes first
Thanks for the FR. Guess You You becoming a small star in lorong 16 now.
Quite a few good lookers in her house 1608 too like Xiao Xiao, Jiu Jiu and Li Li.