View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

I wasted no time . I unzip my pants to remove my suffocated tool. It sprang up . I took the warm g string and took a deep sniff of it. It smell heavenly. I placed it back at my tool and started to DIY. I could feel the warmness from G string and I sped up my wanking. Within minutes I cum straight onto the G string.

Lady V : how was it ? You enjoy it?
Me: Yeah.

Lady V: You wan more?

Me : Huh I turn my head back and stare at her….

Watch it young man …it is dripping onto the seat….lady V cautioned me.
She certainly has a way of catching you off guard. And when you choose to respond, she will cut u off She is very witty . I am no match for this kind of league of player.

Clear up the mess and I bag the messy G string in the Harrys plastic bag.

Lady V: is that for supper! Hahahah….she laughed. Pass it to me , I want to keep it.

Me: Ok

Lady V : Lets go … it’s getting late.

Turning right into the hotel driveway. She tap on my headrest and say “BASEMENT”

I understood and went to B1 . stopped just outside the lift lobby.

Report back at 1pm . Dress down. No need to wear your white long sleeve and black pants.

Yes Madam.. I said .

She got out of the car and carry the “Harrys bag” swinging it side to side.

What a night ! I floor the car and headed back to my flat at Commonwealth Dr.