Thread: 1st Bkk trip
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacky25 View Post
Ok so here’s the breakdown on my first trip:

1) Headed to CIB first, went in about 9 plus and ended up choosing a ladyboy May. Had a quick chat and tried a short time (2000bht). She had a good strong cock, but i’m a top who loves sucking ladyboy cock though. Generally i felt it was bit too commercial.

2) Was still feeling horny and decided to walk down to Nana Plaza, and after scanning around , went in to Obessions. This was where I had most fun.
I enjoyed the scene there and ended talking to two LB one after another. Both were good friends and recommended a threesome. Gave me good deal, BF 1000 each, and 2000 each for short time. Of cos besides the additional lady drink costs i felt it was a good deal. Had a blast sucking both their long cocks and among other stuff. Tipped them 500 each.

Overall a great experience at Nana plaza, with the quality a bit better. Like what others have mentioned i’m not gonna waste money here. Another trip to bangkok beckons.

Thanks for the update and review