Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darth79bro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth79bro View Post
Thanks for sharing and the tips. Going up next weekend. I’ve just downloaded TF hopefully can find a good FL.
Happy to report that the TF app work. Just really got to do your homework a couple of days and made sure you get the full paid trial version (immediately unsubscribe on my last day).

Did the SOP of chatting, asking for their rates (most are FL) and lastly verify through line video call. Struck gold with a hot girl (speaks English well, solid body, she works out and one hell of a horny nympho). Rates are between 2500 ST to 5000 LT. The girl I had was 5000THB.

Book her for the first night (sex was amazing) and we caught up again the next day for drinks at some beach bar before I ran off to meet my friends. Got her to come over again to my hotel, had an amazing night and another round in the morning. I was pretty much exhausted from 2 nights and morning of sex hahahahhaa.

As for Bangla Patong Beach, I only did a quick walk through, really not a fan of the place and it’s too mass, totally not my vibe.

Hope my mini report helps.