View Single Post
Old 16-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
Whenever Amber is having her day shifts.
I would have the chance to be alone with Jolene at home.
(Due to Covid I am Working from home till further notice)

I would occasionally ogle at her beautiful figure hidden inside the home clothes. Looking at her pretty face from afar.

I will be lying if I said, I am not attracted by her. In fact I am more than attracted.
sometimes I find myself having mini fantasies of Jolene. Maybe I watch too much JAV films.

Today a “Lucky” incident occurred.

"Ryan!!!! You there !!??”
Jolene shouted out while I was busy working on my work’s excel spreadsheet in the living room.

ME- “ Yes ?!?!?” Surprised, I stood up from the table and replied.

JOLENE -
"Ryan! Could you help me take a towel !?!? I forgot to bring in”
“It is in the drawer at the bottom of my closet !”
She shouted out from the toilet at the kitchen.

ME-“OKAY, GIVE ME A WHILE !”

Jolene's room has a feminine pinkish color and this sweet scent that was similar to her body scent.
It was my first time in her room, must make FULL use of this “excuse” to come inside here.

I glid my hand across the bed and sniffed it, whoaa her scent was even stronger on the bed sheets.

Images of Jolene's nude sexy figure flooded my imagination.
My tongue, like the water, glides down her hair, her fair white milkshakes, down her to slim waist and belly button, finally arriving at her pussy.

JOLENE- "RYAN, MANAGE TO FIND IT?" Jolene shouted.

ME- "WAIT AH ! 2 mins, I am on a call !”
I tried to drag the time, so I can “explore” her room.

I opened her closet and searched around. I pulled opened the first drawer.
WHOAAAA- her lingerie collection.
Bra and panties of a variety of colours neatly arranged.
Whooaaaa, Black,Blue,Pink,Red,purple even leopard prints ! Oh my god ! I stuck my nose into the neat pile of undies and sniffed it like a glue addict.

Time was running out,
I found the towels were tightly stacked together and tried to pull one out.
**drops*
A “Toy” fell out.

It took a while for me to figure out what this “Toy” was.... A high speed clit dildo/stimulator imported from Japan.

Could she be hinting me? (Thinking too much)

Whoa images of her using it flooded my mind. How she bite her lips and inserts onto her pink pussy while lying on her bed with her legs spread out.

Moaning sexily while shaking her hips in heat cumming multiple times all over the bed.
Thinking of that makes me so hard.

Being alone for so many years, she must be in need of a real hard cock.