Thread: The Betrayal
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Betrayal

Ep 17

Miley had never been this drunk before and in her current intoxicated state, her cognitive ability was completely impaired. She was unable to differentiate what she should and should not do and as such, she could not stop herself from getting angry over her jealousy.

All she knew was that Simon had praised the actress’s nice breasts and yet was denying that he had done so. To add on to that, he even had the audacity to ask Denis to comment about her breasts and it made her angrier.

However, the worst moment was when Denis did not want to say anything. He had already seen her boobs a few times and by keeping quiet, he would make Simon think that she was not even worth comparing to the actress.

After she had finished using the toilet and just stepped out of the room when Simon walked over.

Simon: baby…. You’re so cute…..

He tried to hug her but she made a face at him and moved away from him. Earlier, he had not noticed how drunk she was but now he did. He was amused by it and chuckled.

Simon: haha…. ok…. I’m going to use the toilet…. You can choose the next movie with Denis first….

He did not even apologize and it escalated her anger further.

She could see that Denis was still sitting on the armchair, holding the remote and browsing through the movie selections.

She went over to him and snatched the remote from Denis’s hand.

He was surprised and looked at her.

Miley: You’ve seen my boobs a few times…. So tell me, does the actress have nicer boobs than me?....

Even just earlier this afternoon, Miley had been very shy about exposing herself and so Denis had not expected her to be so direct. However, since she wanted an answer, he decided to be direct as well.

Denis: eh Miley…. I am not really supposed to answer the question but if you insist, all I can say is that, both times you were laying down so I can’t compare your boobs when you were laying down while the actress is upright….. Furthermore, as soon as you got up, you ran away….. I didn’t have a good look at them…..

She did not reply to him and turned away as she began to browse through the movie selections. He thought that was the end of her tantrums.

She found the previous movie and played it again. She scrolled through the minutes until she found a scene with the actress’s breasts and hit the pause button.

Although Denis had already seen her boobs a few times, it did not cross Miley’s intoxicated mind that she should not show them to him again.

If she was conscious, she would definitely not have done so but her morals had been clouded by the alcohol currently and all she wanted was to seek justice for herself about how the guys had praised another woman’s boobs and demeaned her.

Without speaking, she removed her T-shirt and bra and turned to Denis.

Denis was shocked. His previous statement was meant to be factual and he was not asking her to remove her tops.

Denis: woah…. woah….. Woah… Miley! What the fuck are you doing?!

Miley: I’m standing upright now…. you can make the comparison now…. Whose boobs are nicer?....

Based on their interactions over the past month, Miley had never behaved in such a manner before and as such, Denis could tell that she was very drunk now.

He did not want to be misunderstood by Simon and would never touch his best friend’s girlfriend since he had not gotten permission from Simon.

Denis: eh…. Miley…. You should wear your top….

She frowned and sat on the armrest of his armchair.

Her naked breasts were now just a foot away from him and she leaned forward until her face was about 7 inches from his. He could smell the alcohol from her breath.

Miley: I want you to answer me……. Or am I not even worth comparing to the actress?....

Just at this moment, Simon had done peeing and came back into the living room.

He was astonished to see that she was topless, sitting on the armrest of Denis’s armchair with her face so close to him. Moreover, the still image of the actress’s boobs were displayed on the TV and her question to Denis made no sense to him.

Simon was curious to find out what was happening and quickly stepped back into the room. From there, he peeped out at them as he did not want to interrupt them.

Denis’s back was facing Simon and so did not know his friend had already come out from the toilet.

Denis: No…. Miley….it’s not that….. Ermm…. you should ask Simon instead…..

In her single mindedness to seek justice for her intoxicated self, Miley did not notice Simon.

Denis had been evading her question so far and her frustrations had been increasing to the point where she was fuming now.

What she did next, shocked the 2 guys.

Miley grabbed Denis’s hands and placed his palms onto her naked breasts. Once they were on her boobs, she placed her hands on the back of his hands and pressed them against her body so that he was squeezing her boobs.

Denis: Miley!.... Don’t…..

Before he even completed his sentence, she let go of his hands and reacted down and grabbed his crotch.

She looked at him angrily.

Miley: You are having an erection! I’m sure you can answer me now!.... Are my boobs so unworthy to be compared to the actress!……

Denis had been trying his best not to touch her but now that his hands were actually on her tits, he was unable to resist the temptations anymore. Even though she was no longer holding his hands in place, he did not let go of her breasts and could feel the hardness of her nipples within his palms.

He gently held those erected nubs and began to tease them between his thumb and finger.

A sudden unwanted feeling of pleasure shot through Miley as Denis began to caress her nipples and she let off an unexpected moan.

Miley: errnnn….

Simon had been peeping from afar and with her last question, Simon had a rough idea of what was happening. Based on what he had seen, it was obvious that Miley was very drunk and did not even realize what she was doing but it still stunned him as he had not expected Miley to be the instigator.

Although he had shown Denis her naked body previously and had asked Denis to wake her up in the afternoon when she was naked, he trusted Denis and was confident that Denis would not do anything inappropriate to his girlfriend without asking for his permission.

On the other hand, even if Denis requested permission from him, he was not prepared to let Denis touch her because unlike all his other ex-girlfriends, he loved Miley dearly.

However, with the current situation, he also did not blame Denis for what was happening because if he was the one who was grabbing Denis’s girlfriend’s tits, Simon was sure that he would also not be able to control himself.

Despite understanding, Simon was not prepared to let any worse scenario happen. He was about to step out when he heard Denis speak.

Even though he wanted to, Denis knew that he should not continue to take this further in case Simon came out. He let go of her breasts.

Denis: ok… Miley, you have nicer breasts compared to the actress…. Now please let go of my crotch….

Upon hearing that he had praised her, she finally let go of his crotch and stood up.

Miley: hmpphhff… I don’t know why it was so difficult for you to say what you think…. Now I’ll just wait for him to come out and apologize to me…..

She sat on the sofa grumpily.

The whole incident had happened in just 5 minutes and Simon decided that it was time for him to go back outside.

He went back to the toilet, closed the door quietly, pressed on the flush knob before opening the door again noisily.

When he went out he was actually surprised that Miley had passed out on the sofa.

Simon: eh?.... She’s asleep and topless?.....

Of course Simon had seen what had happened earlier but if he allowed Denis to know about that, then it would seem like he was spying on them.

Denis: yah…. She’s very drunk bro….. Shall we go out to the balcony for a smoke so that we don’t wake her up?....

Once they were on the balcony and lit a cigarette each, Denis told Simon what had happened when he was in the toilet.

Just as usual, Denis was truthful and was even honest to Simon that he had teased her nipples for a bit as he was unable to control himself but apologized for it.

Simon: Don’t worry….. I understand….. I don’t blame you for what just happened….

Denis looked at him.

Denis: bro….. erm…. Does it mean that we’re back to before you got to know Erica?.....

Simon knew what Denis meant. He took a puff before replying.

Simon: sorry bro….. Not Miley….

Denis: mhmm… I understand…. but … erm….. In this case, can I conclude that you love Erica more than Miley?...

Simon: hmm…. That’s not fully accurate…. comparing the time that I spent with Miley now vs the time I spent with Erica then, I love Miley more…..

Denis scratched his head.

Denis: now I am even more confused….. You allow Miley to show her body to me….. But not Erica…. Doesn’t that show that you love Erica more?.....

Simon shook his head.

Simon: no bro…. To be honest, I actually brought up the question to Erica once…. I asked if she was open to exchanging partners but she was so furious that I didn’t dare to bring it up to her again….. However, I didn’t know how to tell you…. I was afraid that you'd think of me as a SIMP back then…..

Denis was surprised to find out this information.

After that, he remained around for another hour or so before leaving for the night.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.