Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: fun in osaka

First time to Matsushima Shinchi instead of tobita after reading reviews from other channel..

Walked around for some time and waiting for girls who waved at me. 2 girls in a shopped seems happy to see me, so went in and obasan ask which one i want. Then i turned to look at both gals to see who will smile at me but both look down.. close up soesnt look good to me with heavy make up.. so end up leaving..

Walked somemore and finally see a petite short hair lady waving at me with her cleverage being exposed. Think a while then went in.. never ask gaijin ok or not and just go in and go up. I guess they would know.. going up just say hai hai.. aga aga know what the girl asking.. speak chotu jap with her and shes ultra gentle.. only have 30min course as the cheapest at 16k. This can only do 20min at tobita shinci. So just choose 30min.

She came back with candies and drink and ask if want shower. Another plus point here as tobita no shower.. she showered for me before and after.. excellent service.. ultra gentle when she put foam on my nip and kuku.. dunno how to describe but nevrr have a gal so gentle like handling infant.. buay tahan..

After shower went to room to wait for her. Lie on the bed and she ask if can kiss anot. Of course ok for her.. very small mouth with sweet lip and tongue. Kissed like long lost lover for 5min while she hj me. Then ask if can lick my nip.. of course ok.. she qas kneeling perpendicular to me so i can touch her pussy.. then tried to bring her over to see her pussy and she is very obedient and got eq.. move her but over and showed me her shaved pussy and we 69 for few minutes.. can feel that she cum and we moved to the actual deed with her using mouth to put on cd for me.

Cg for some time and sit up to rock further.. then carry her up to f her standing while carrying her since shes petite.. then trying to be nice to her and finished her with missionary while frenching..

after deed also very gently remove cd and clean up for me before laying down with me till first bell then go shower.. and kiss goodbye..

Only draw back is enhanced boobs. Other than that all good.. took her name card and intend to come back again next time..
Below is her coordinate.. monday and tueaday rest.
34.6758141, 135.4758353

Name is Rika. Shop name is Tiara

Looks something like below but black hair

{contact number removed - edited by mod}

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957

Last edited by pippo2002; 22-08-2022 at 04:07 AM.