View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It is not shallow for guys to break off if the girl refuses regular sex.

I find some of comments here damn funny.

I hold 2 positions on this:

1. Sex is essential for any relationship, but over time, the frequency will drop even for the most loving of couples due to simple boredom or physical / health issues. However this should never be a precursor at the beginning of a relationship.

2. Only a woman with low self-esteem will attempt to use sex as part of a rewards system to control men. No man should condone this, sex after marriage is already a myth now, even though red pill theory mentions that women with low body count are valuable, the circumstances involved are ridiculous.

Example: a 20 year old man often do not have value or status. He will ask for women to believe in his potential and commitment in exchange for sex and affirmation, but this will often attract average to low value women at that stage and bring another later dilemma in the event if the young man actually becomes successful. He will need to determine if he feels like dropping the woman who accepted his potential earlier on, for a higher value women. This relationship would only work out if both parties acknowledge they are average to low value in the dating market.

Therefore, if the man is already dating to level or lower, he should not allow the woman to cock block him as a control mechanism. There are plenty of low value women around. Please take note that better than average looking doesn't mean the woman is a good partner for marriage.

The Five Love Languages has always been a joke, it is a perspective that try to encourage both sexes to compromise / or delude themselves into thinking that there is no such thing as a dating / sex market place. Meaning it tries to make it sound like it is not a contextual issue, just a communication issue.

Just one more comment, avoid any woman who states that love is more important than sex. Those are heavily indoctrinated feminist; they will value their social circles' opinions more than you and is basically the inverse nature of low body counts aka purposely avoid having sex which impacts the physical and pair bonding between couples with a refusal to submit.

The correct statement should always be "Sex is part of heterosexual Love". You don't love me enough if you choose to avoid sex. This statement also addresses the scenario where the women doesn't enjoy the sex, cos she doesn't love you enough to try to make the sex enjoyable for herself.