View Single Post
Old 15-10-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Thomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LOCAL chinese girl in JB.Four Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattheaus61 View Post
Let me pen down the first FR for my trip to JB with one of the gals from this stable and below is my honest opinion.

Girl Requested : Nuo-Er

Looks : 7/10 Definitely local SYT ( Born in Year 2003 she mentioned ) but I dont think is the same girl from the pix in their Telegram group chat but I might be wrong but you will surely not reject, slight lookalike to Joey Meng ( Date with a Vampire ), please dont flame me as this is my opinion

Figure : 7/10 34B- Boobs, a bit fleshy type but surely not fat

Attitude : 9/10 Very Accommodating we did in a few positions, started off with bathing me and after drying me up gave me a BBBJ on bed, before she started to rub her pussy without condom on my hard dick like 2-3 mins and capping and riding me, followed by doggie with a nice view of her ass and me holding to one of her arms, did missionary after that and also with her legs on my shoulder but still cannot cum so she patiently HJ for me while I am fingering her clit and inserting my finger inside her, must say she gets wet easily & has a very wet pussy. After a while we continued with missionary before I unloaded my cum inside condom. Sound effect was quite sexy as well, will moan louder when you fuck her harder.

Damage : 550 Ringgit ( around 160 SGD - worth the money for a young local Malaysian lady when now for that price in SG you can only probably get like a old MILF from China for a FJ or maybe only a BJ Service as advertised on website )

Downside - need to travel to JB, trip from JB Sentral to the designated hotel is around 10 Mins with Grab ( around 10 -12 Ringgit ).

Overall Review : Initially was hesitant to try but decided to go there to see and verify the authenticity of the advert, is also my first foray seeking ladies in JB for services from website/app but I would say that it was a rather satisfying trip. Will RTF for her again but maybe also try other local SYTs from this stable or their foreign legion of Thais & Vietnamese which will come at a cost of around 230 Ringgit for 1 hour or 460 Ringgit for 2 hours.
Is she still available?