View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Thank you bro!!

I don't know what else can be more forbidden than this.

Spying on a good friend 24/7, watching her shower, changing in her room, and now, pleasuring herself.

No harm no foul.

It had been around a month since S moved in. S and I have completely settled in by then - S unknowingly performing her daily seductive strip and shower and change routine and me devouring her with my voracious voyeur appetite. It was stressful and rewarding at the same time. If the cam fails dramatically in a cloud of smoke or the batteries explode, I'm a goner. But as long as they don't, the reward is a archive of S's intimate videos.

My perverted creepy thoughts dawned on me.. I imagined the prospect of owning her videos for the rest of my life and relishing them at every important milestone of hers. Her birthday, her wedding, her first child, all our future group events, our interactions, accidental zg and downblouse and everything I couldn't think of.

I imagined visiting her for CNY many years into the future, where she has kids and is a full blown milf. And then rewatching the videos of her ripe 20s body while she still has no clue her friend has completely violated her privacy many years ago. Ejaculated to her countless times..

As I was fantasizing about the future, I grabbed her stained panties and slowly sniffed it, remembering her scent. I know this creeping experience won't last forever..

Keep it up brudder. I have heard of someone doing the same many years ago (not me), and have amassed a collection of all his ex-gf's bathing and sleeping-in-the-nude videos. Ditto for every single one of his ex-gfs younger and elder sister's bathing videos (all in the 18 - 30s age range), and their moms too but he wasnt interested in women above 50s, and all his fbs who got drunk and got their clothes peeled clean off when they stayed over in various hotels. Many angles, many shots, many trials and errors, a few harrowing incidents, but as he became a master of doing such things, all these led to him sharing these intimate videos physically (not online) with a few brothers he met here when they went out chionging, which led to joint sharing sessions in certain locations, shooting to each other gf's bathing or nude sleeping videos or pics. Over the years, this group grew as large as 30+ pax, where the onus is to share each other's gf, wife of fb nude pics, taken with or without their knowing, together with their normal daily couple photos, some with kids now, so that everyone have shooting material to use when they meet once every 3-6 months. All are sworn to secrecy, strict code of brotherhood, no digital sharing, nobody try to do hanky panky stuff like take secret pics or vids during the sharing (they have expert spy hunters in the group, some were caught trying to secretly take videos of the sharing and were booted out, missing out on years of fun for doing stupid things). Purpose is just to have fresh visual materials to help each other get through life and have cheap thrill of pcc to pics or vids of new girls in the nude once someone changes gf every few months (need enough guys in the group for this). After that, all disperse, go ahead with own life until the next meet up. To bad the group fell to <15 pax now, but there's still enough new material for everyone's use during every meet up.

Last edited by nemoman; 08-02-2023 at 02:05 PM.