View Single Post
Old 18-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Germany Border open

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtowneating View Post
Rachel is terrible, very bad attitude, service is very rushed, she smokes and places smells like an ashtray. very fake round hard boobs, photos are not her, look with one eye there may be a slight resemblance...

DIVINE is very petite, very friendly, a bit passive, tight...good to chat too, though she does outcall only

ALEXANDRA - fake photos, looks 35+ i think, east European is correct, massive boobs, they are real. gave oil massage on back, quick bbbj and rushed fj.... i forgive the looks as she did look like a naughty dirty older woman....but the service was below par

MILF ASHLEY - she is real, looks like the photos, though i walked away as when she opened the door, she was hot, though you could see in the living room and there were kids playing. So i walked.... that is not right in anyway

as for the others, feesl like a lot of ads are recycled for past, some of them look ok but i do not get a good feeling to contact them.

choco coffee and amber are interesting, but never done yet

hope that helps.
Those fake silicone boobs are the biggest turn-off imo..
Prices have gone through the roof since covid started, guess it's the best time for them to max profits since new supplies are limited to almost none.
I've tried a few of those mentioned above n imo none are good n worth the money n worse if u have to source for a room for those doing outcalls only!
Will definitely not RTF to any..
Fake photos, fake boobs, poor service, inflated prices, enough of all the nonsense.

Last edited by countryman; 19-09-2021 at 12:13 AM.