Thread: SuZhou
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

[QUOTE=just4fun]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
next weekend so fast ah? ok lah... how abt thurs nite we go happening liao!

btw where did the thread starter unclezerofire go? QUOTE]

the match has been delayed a night as our playmaker n strikers r off the fields...

it is a very interesting match and the final score is young lions 3 and the prc babes 0...... at long last.... it is our first victory in suzhou since we r here....

personally...i find the pub a better place as compared to the KTV... as the damage is smaller and more actions....

but what pissed me off today is the grand finale when the gal came out chasing me for the 3rd storey charges of 50rmb.... i tot i had already told her all inclusive liao...but still give me nonsense.....

but generally....it is a fun nite with lukim n van basten....

Just4fun
ya bro... u still got time to post ah! u r not the only 1 who had the nonsense.. me too. but anyway, it was a gd outing. and since lukim say i always post nonsense... i shall give a FR here.

The pub we went was at Shi Quan Jie (where else can it be in suzhou!) But er i forgot the name liao... maybe bro lukim or just4fun can fill me in. actually it's quite near the zero point pub that bro davsoo mentioned in his post.

after some drinks on the 1st floor...charges r as usual here roughly abt 20rmb for a bottle of Budweiser or Qingdao etc. we proceeded to the 2nd floor to karaoke room. But alas all the songs were pirated stuff sing liao also beh song... luckily got some bro entertain me with his antics of squeezing some NTTL and acting like a virgin. this room on the 2nd floor is where there is SOME action but still not the climax. and this room only a flat fee of 100rmb...

normally after singing some cock pirated songs for awhile, the girl would ask whether u want to proceed to the 3rd floor for more action. Wah this 1 even got 3rd floor... mostly the pubs here in Suzhou i think only got level 2 but this 1 steady man 3 floors like escalating 1 step higher n higher to the climax... the girls quoted abt 400rmb for full service inclusive of the room upstairs. later after some negotiation, i settled on a bj for 300rmb total.

so we proceed to upstairs but kan ni na, the girl suddenly say it's 350rmb because never count the tips downstairs! but that time her bra already down me horny liao wat the heck 50rmb more only 10sing lah so proceed... but not bad lah... her attitude still quite gd and her bj skills though so so only she tried hard... n her boobs were really nice n shapely which was excellent.. the other thing that put me off was that the room was a bit dirty.. sigh bo pian this is china!

overall an ok experience... considering it's cheonging with sg bros.... total damage abt 450-500rmb per person. actually the pubs also not bad compared to the ktvs lah... it's cheaper though the girls not so pretty n the ktvs r cleaner and got more class...