View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Actually, in Philippines, you must ask for discount .. like, in Rivera / Mabini Street, the list price is 3,600, but I never paid more than 2,400, as, when I ask, the discount comes ..

The issues is .. if you get a hotel booked out of Singapore agent, say, they say 3,000 (list price) and when you want to extend, the hotel will insist 3,000 even though you are extending direct .. and most of the hotel staff can't think out of the box.

I had an issue in Makati suites, wanted to extend but the reception kept saying 'must check with your agency in Singapore .. ' I told her, I am extending on my own, yah, you guys always try to protect the business, especially when the Singapore agency is run by fiipina, but, me, as a customer, have a choice'

Yah, I did have a choice - dragged by bags over to BSA mansion at Legazpi .. than pay jacked up prices at Makati Suites for 1 week

The reception kept calling me, and no, I didn't bother to answer after telling them they lost 1 week guest stay ..

cupnoodle: never had any issue with any hotel for 'girl friendly' except the one chain that is run by the catholic family who insist you prove your relationship .. forgot the name though ..