View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbokangaroo1 View Post
Bro, you may have been bait and switched like what happened to me. The lady you are describing seems similar to the lady that serviced me, did not look anything like Lemon picture. But I saw a much better looking lady washing up in the wash room as I walked out from my room (she had her mask down) and I realized, that must be Lemon.
Was it an old aunty recep who check you in and took you to room?
any bro wanting to try Lemon, recomm would be to ask to see Lemon, say you want to make sure you have correct lady, before paying up and going to room.
The one who massaged me was very soft spoken and spoke in a very calm controlled manner. She didn’t have her name tag on which made me suspicious. But yeah impossible to tell whether it’s same as pics since she didn’t remove mask.

Forgot to add that when she pop gq she said 50 for hj and another 50 to roam. I didn’t take up the additional 50 and then she suddenly started discounting herself. From $50 to $30 to $20 When a ml is so desperate I know sure cannot make it lol

Last edited by Btbh; 31-10-2021 at 11:59 PM.