View Single Post
Old 15-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

If i am not wrong Carnegies is at Hyatt but i feel that place is more for ang moh and the gals are more mature late 20s to 30s. Another happening place will be Josephine got a lot of young babes very easy to pick up if u can speak like ABC in tawian ABC is hot poperty juz ask any taxi driver they shd noe the place cos quite famous i even saw one tawian actress there dun go to those shake head disco got a lot taiwan ah bengs can wasily get into trouble if u dun noe any boby there anyway if u r only interested in call girls i think i got a okt no in taipei u can pm me for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborolite
Bro U-Need, where is Carnegies? Still new in taipei.. came here for around 6months and no programmes... getting bored...

Any bros in taiwan, can go chiong 2gether.. more fun. heehee