View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_lee_1969 View Post
Thanks bro, did you do incall or outcall? Incall, the place ok? How would you rate her?
I did incall, place is at cititel hotel, u know it, the one famous for mongol n east euro girls. I find the place very small and the hotel quite dirty and run down, its an old hotel after all. i would rate her a 1/10 as no bbbj n no 69 cunninglingus, quite a disgrace to Mongols as they usually allow that and also she is too short and features not enough to look Mongol, looks mixed. only one thing nice is she is very chatty and friendly thats all, the sex sucks.

Got another one who looks more Mongol called Ara at mygirl141, but she further away at subang area, will try her next time