View Single Post
Old 30-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Jogjakarta (Yogyakarta) A.K.A Jogja... Need Info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaro View Post
Nice FR bro...btw wat is the rate at Jentra hotel? Last year i stayed at a guest house at Jl Sastrowijayan, and paid 300k if not wrong. But room is very basic. Btw..can share Sinta ctc bro..Kitaro
Tks dude. Rate was RK335K. Booked fm KAHA...stone throw away fm the hotel itself. Quite a new hotel. Clean. But no bath tub. Lobby and coffeehse teres wifi.

Sorri, bro. Sinta is quite different fm other WLs. Havent have "1st blood" with her yet. I am still keeping in touch with her. Tat day she came to hotel with her sepada. Intend to bring me go jalan2 the next time i visited JogJ. Before we departed fm the hotel, she gave me a good luck charm shape of "ganisha". So, we have chemistry. The last time i recd such good luck charm was in Hatyai and Tg Pinang. So sorri, for not being able to share her ctc with u ya...

Tks for those points. Up u back....

Btw, at the brothel, I did see some SYT. Maybe u can go recce...

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 30-10-2011 at 07:00 PM.